Friday, January 11, 2008

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Little Princess and her mommy came over and she and I took Little Princess over to her office so Mommy could get her business license paper work turned in before the 31st of the month. She was audited this year for her hours of training. Little Princess got to go with us because she refused to take her nap. So she was fed and bused off with us. She fell asleep just before we got there and I stayed in the car with her until her mommy finished her work then we met her in the lobby for her to go up and see the people in her office.

She comes across as being very shy around people but she is far from shy. You should have seen her running around outside and then as soon as we left the building she was her usual busy-body self once again.

On the way back home we stopped by a few places and I swapped out a Christmas gift before I kept putting it off.

After that we took care of more errands before returning home. After we got back to our house Little Princess had on a wet diaper. I asked if she wanted it changed. She laid down on the mat. I asked if she would get a diaper so her mommy could change her. She got up off the mat and went over to where I keep the diapers, got one and went back and laid down. She’s smart.

1 comment:

Mommy Belle said...

It's about time you started blogging again! I was pleasantly surprised when I logged in to check it and noticed that the date had changed from December 17th to January 2008! Keep it up! You do such a nice job of writing.