This has gotten to be just a bit of a touchy subject with me, especially for the last three or four days. What is the problem with AT&T? Why can’t they keep my service up during the day? I just happen to be able to get on at night, but that is the time you have to get some sleep, for goodness sakes. I want my service when I want it. Not when you want to give it to me. That wasn’t the deal. I made the deal for twenty-four/seven, three hundred sixty-five or six days a year. Get on the ball.
I will continue to report to you on the poor service I’m getting as long as I don’t get something done about it. And I will continue to tell you my server just happens to be AT&T. I’m sure tomorrow morning will be the same way. Our neighbor has also had the same problem for the same length of time. Do something, people! This can’t be good for public relations for you.
Don’t make me have to keep hounding you. I’m sure my file is getting thicker and thicker and you’re seeing me as a nuisance. I’m finding you to be quite a nuisance, myself! Stay connected! Stay connected! Stay connected! That’s all I’m asking.
And I will post another blog later covering events of the day today. At least I will try if I have shamed my server, AT&T into being more efficient and keeping me on the internet. Right now I’m a little tired. I need to get some pictures downloaded and then resized to put on my blog for today. That requires the assistance of my husband since I'm a very slow learner. Just bear with me and AT&T.
I'll try to do it as soon as I can.
Sorry, Little Princesses' Mommy, you'll have to check back for an up-date on all your little bumpkin was in all day today while you were having fun at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment