Mommy says the Little Princess is finally cutting that fourth little bottom tooth. If you are looking at her it is the left bottom of the four. How soon we forget which tooth is supposed to come next! I would have to do research to see when and where my kids teeth came in. I'm not sure exactly when she first saw the tooth coming through, but I thought I would document what she said since she hasn't mentioned it in her blog yet.
I do think I saw a picture of her Mommy that was made around 13 months and I think she only had the same number of teeth Little Princess had at that age. I thought when the baby grandson had complete mouth of eight teeth (four top, four bottom) that maybe the Little Princess was slow cutting them.
It's amazing what pictures will tell you that you can forget over time. That's why we need to take so many pictures. If nothing else we can document a few things we will undoubtedly forget in a few years or with the next one.
I guess those molars will be here one of these days and they'll probably really hurt. She keeps cramming those little hands into that mouth as far back as she can. So, we can only guess she's going to be bulemic/anorexic and is practicing or she really does have some teeth that needs cutting. Just kidding about the bulemic/anorexic thing! She enjoys her food too much. She's been so lucky so far. She hasn't been a child who has shown a lot of pain while cutting these first ones and she hasn't been a big drooler. At least her clothes have stayed dry. Just one of those small things to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment