now let's see if they can keep it up. However, the trucks have still been seen in the area along with one of those competitor Com****. Maybe there have been a few people who have been fed up with AT&T and they decided to switch to the devil competition. Just keep it up (my internet that is) and you will help keep my blood pressure down!
I called Little Princesses' mother this morning to see if they wanted to join us at Captain D's for lunch, since we haven't seen Little Princess today. Well, Mommy decided she doesn't like the place enough to eat there more than once a year and she met her quote at the beginning of this year. I can't use that for an excuse. I have to go along with hubby or he won't take me anywhere else to eat, period. He's very vindictive. So, we went with the sibling and her husband. It was pretty good eating today and I'm not overly fond of the place either. Must have been very hungry or not wanting to cook awfully bad.
So, the most part of today was spent working on those adorable pictures you will see at the post below. And I do mean most of the day. If they look a little out of place I can't help it. My daughter tried to tell me how to move them around once I have them in picture form on the blog, but for the life of me I can't seem to get them wrapped around like I want them, so I finally reverted to the old way of doing them, and it worked much better for me. But before I got to the point of putting them on the blog I had to reduce them down, and I had to crop them and change the lighting on some of them, etc. Hubby wasn't a great big help at all because he said I was supposed to build a file for them first and work from there. Guess what, I didn't have to do that at all. I think he was just trying to keep me dependent on him, but I outsmarted him this time. I figured it out on my own. Really, they accidently fell into place, and I have no clue how.
Guess I will have to ask Little Princesses' mother how she does it. She probably won't know because she very seldom posts any pictures lately. She just lets me use up my blog space posting her cute little girl's picture on my site.
As we can all see I have a hard time using few words, and I also have a problem using few pictures. She's just too stinking cute. That's my problem. And when I'm not around her I don't have a lot of stuff to blog about. That's another problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or not a problem because you've seen her how many days this week for how many hours...so, you've had plenty to blog about, haven't you? :)
Post a Comment