Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She reorganizes and rearranges

After dinner tonight, Annabelle's Mommy asked if she wanted to help her open the mail. They had several Christmas cards and Annabelle likes to be a part of the great openings.

After checking each of them out, she walks across the room and into the living room and returns to take me by the hand. "Come see, Grandmomma!" I figured she just wanted to "pay" with me, but usually she says she wants to pay. I went with her and found she had added the Christmas card from our friends in Florida to the book shelf where she had earlier displayed her Christmas card from Santa. She had covered Santa's card with our friend's Christmas card. She apparently decided she would claim that card for display at least for the moment.

I'm not sure if she's trying to cover Santa's face or just what her thinking was, but she certainly was re-organizing and re-arranging what she had decided was hers.

And she was proud of her display.

No comments: