As I sit writing this, I am almost convinced there is a ghost in this house. She is reminding me The Little Princess was here yesterday. I just heard voices, and I am the only one awake in this house at 6:50 in the morning.
I hear a faint singing…”The ants go marching one by one, hu-rah, hu-rah. The ants go marching one by one, hu-rah, hu-rah…” From over in the corner of the family room, and out of one of her toy buckets comes the sweet female voice of one of The Little Princesses’ favorite toys. It’s a musical book that has picked this moment to come to life with music. It makes me stop and wonder if The Little Princess is just waking this morning, and maybe that’s her little "Good Morning, Grandmomma" to me. If so, I got your message sweet baby. I can entertain ghosts of this type, any time, any day but greeting the real-life little Princess is always much better. I'll take what I can get! Welcome to another beautiful morning, Little Princess!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was probably MamaGordon saying hello to you. You know "The Little Princess" is just like her Great MamaGordon, so maybe it was her saying hello through The Little Princess' toys.
Post a Comment