Tonight my daughter decided to introduce me to the world of technology through blogging. I learned you can act dumb (normal) and your child will set you up and put you on the road to even more total confusion and all you have to remember are your passwords and how to get into your blog.
We shall see if this works for me.
I had to make choices of a name. Cutesy names, serious names, plain names. What would it be. My original choice was alright, but then I decided I needed something more in line with my life.
I have three grandsons and one granddaughter. My second choice was already taken, so I opted for the one above. The lace represents my sweet granddaughter who recently celebrated her first birthday and the denim represents my handsome grandsons who are now (No. 1 Grandson - soon to be eight; No. 2 Grandson few months short of 6; and No. 3 Grandson who just turned two. Grandsons are all sons of my son and his wife; Granddaughter is daughter of my daughter and her husband.
Maybe there will be plenty of lace in my life to help balance the denim. Not that one is more precious than the other. But then again, who knows, the granddaughter may decide she wants to be a little tomboy and wear denim after all. I'll take them all,just the way they are, and be more than glad I've got them. All of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment