Oh, I know. We celebrated your first birthday today was a month ago. So, today we celebrate your thirteenth month in the world. We’ll probably celebrate your monthly birthday until you reach your two-year mark. Then it’ll become more difficult to count up the months. We may have to stop at 18 months, so you'd better enjoy it while you can. I’ve never been too good in math, and that might get in the way of my counting your month-days.
Today you will be returning from a week end that I hope has been fun for you. You, Mommy and Daddy met some friends in Tennessee Friday so your Daddy could go back to his Alma Mater, The University of Tennessee, and watch them play football again. Tennessee won in the last few seconds of the game. Yea! I sure hope he doesn’t get any crazy ideas about moving there again. I miss you when you’re gone for just a few days. It would be so miserable not to be able to see you at least as often as I do now.
You were to meet their friends'little son for the first time this week end. He was born a week or two before you, and I’m sure he’s probably about as rotten as you are, if that’s at all possible. I wonder how you reacted to him, and he to you.
I hope you had lots of fun. Hurry home, Little Princess. Grandmomma loves you. Ok, Granddaddy does, too!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Year! and there was no way to watch the game as it was not on TV. Had to catch the score on the bottom of the other football games, namely Georgia, who just did pull it out. Hurry Home Little Princess.
Post a Comment