my dear sweet hubby who spent many hours trying to design my blog banner to suit me. This was your very first blog banner challenge, and I love what you did with it. I confess, I can be a hard taskmaster. Thanks for the many hours you spent on it. I'm so very proud of it. What would I do without my own personal technician to figure out all those things I don't want to learn? When I make my millions from my book sales, I'll be sure to give you at least a pittance for all you do.
To Susan at http://www.raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com my thanks to you for all the wonderful pages and elements you've designed and so graciously shared with everyone over the past months, some of which are included in my banner.
I hope you think we've done at least a tiny bit of justice to your work. Just remember we're only beginners, but your work is fantastic all the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment