Friday, January 23, 2009

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

I failed to get pictures of Annabelle the first time Granddaddy and I took her to Krispy Kreme Donuts, so when she came to visit today it was only right that we should take her in for a repeat.

This time Mommy was with us and we had to do a little manipulating Mommy to be able to go for the photoshoots and our tasty donuts. Mommy was reluctant. She thought it was too close to dinner and didn't want to mess up her meal. Finally, after looking pitiful for a while, she finally gave in...just this once, so it was off to Krispy Kreme for our donuts.

This is the donut Annabelle chose. It's very appropriate since it's a heart-shaped donut and we can celebrate Valentine's a little early. It is covered with beautiful pink and red sprinkles and she loves those pretty sprinkles.


















Just look at those beautiful eyelashes. Yep, that's a tiny crumb on that sweet face. She couldn't wait for us to take pictures. I don't blame her.


Ohh, I can hardly wait to dig in:

















This really is just as good as it looks!


This one donut was worth giving up a whole meal for, Mommy. She loved every bite of it and I'm saving a coupon for her next visit.

Hmm, looks like I need to practice making my pictures smaller. It's been a long, long time!

She's as sweet as that donut and just looking at her picture makes me wish I could just scoop her up and kiss that beautiful little girl. Can you guess I'm in love with my sweet little two and a half year old? Who wouldn't love that face and her sweet little personality?

No comments: