Wednesday, January 14, 2009

They watch your every move...

Even when you are not expecting it, that special little person in your life will come up with something that proves they are watching your every move. Just the other day I noticed Annabelle carefully take a paper towel, fold it in her own way and try to wrap it around her cup. It's something I've done forever because I hate to feel the coldness of the ice from the cup, or the condensation for that matter.

It was kind of amusing to think that she had been watching me so closely. You just never know what they'll do next.

On the way home the other night her Mommy called and told me that Annabelle had let out a big screech several times and when she asked her what she was doing, she told her that's what Grandmomma says. Indeed, I had been trying to tell her that when she pulls all of her toys out Grandmomma couldn't stand it and she would raise her hands and say, "Ah-eeee!" Then I would ask her what Grandmomma says, and in her sweet, soft voice she would say, "Ah-eee." Not with as much energy as I had told her, but apparently on the way home she let out quite a racket in the back seat of the car.

No comments: