Thursday, March 18, 2010

The taste of a three-year old

Monday,March 8, 2010

Today was one of the nicest days we have had in a few days so Annabelle's Mommy invited us to go to the zoo with them.

In the middle of busy traffic, headed through downtown these are some of Little Princesses' comments:

"I want a car just like dat one! Right dare. Da one without a top. Will you get me one Mommy?"

Indeed there was a young girl/woman driving through the crowd of cars with the top down on her convertible. (I told you it was a nice day!")

Annabelle's Mommy told her she (Annabelle) would have to work and save her money so she could buy her own convertible someday.

Little Princess has her dreams. Guess that's the reason she always wants to get out of the buggy when she's shopping with Mommy. As she says, "I need to get out so I can look for pennies!" Yes, we must start with pennies. It's truly a good start, especially when you're only three and are limited in good paying jobs.

Keep saving Sweetie. Maybe, just maybe, your dreams for a convertible will come true. Although I'm not so sure I really want to see you behind the wheel of a convertible.

1 comment:

Granddaddy said...

Yes, Annabelle, your Grandmother saved 25 dollars of pennies and she put them in the bank in a savins account, and she said that is our new house fun, and I laughed, but in a year we had saved enough for the down payment on our second house.