Monday, March 24, 2008

Practicing to be a Drama Queen - The sunscreen episode

Saturday, March 22, 2008
This will also be a several-parter segment because I just get tired of all the time it takes to do these pictures at one sitting, and they're just too darn cute to leave on the computer for everyone else to miss, so I will bore you a little at a time.

These were made when we went to a little park in the big city for another Easter Egg Hunt practice so The Little Princess could get this egg hunt thing down perfectly.

Here you will see The Little Princess trying to avoid her Mommy as Mommy generously sprays and spreads the sunscreen lotion on The Little Princess. She is definitely not very happy with her Mommy. This is almost as bad for her as having her Mommy scrub the skin off her face after each meal.




Can't you just see the head-to-head combat that's in their future? As her Grandmomma, I'm loving it! You may have won this one, Mommy, but there are plenty more down the road. You better get lots of practice in while you can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures look great, and are in the correct place as far as I can tell. You still do a great job with your telling of the story, and events. Annabelle is growing into a real Little Princess