
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Since my life yesterday was changed by bad weather and staying off the computer, I'm going to post some pictures today of The Beautiful Little Princess in her fine smock dresses her mommy bought her last week. She is so adorable I could just love her to death! It's so very hard to chose which ones to put on the blogsite, but here goes a few:
Get up off the ground, Sweetie, Mommy will have a fit if she sees you rolling around in the dirt with your new duds on. It's all about the dress, Sweetie. It's all about the dress! Jump up before she sees you. Quick, like a bunny. No, not the Easter Bunny! Just a bunny. Hop! Hop! Hop! 
The Easter Bunny "hid" some eggs in the open spaces so the Little Princess could gather the eggs.

Little Princess found tons of Easter Eggs. She's loaded her basket and now she moves on.
Aren't I just the cutest little thing you've ever seen?
.jpg)
What is that in this sky? No, no, no, don't tell me it's Santa. Not again! I can't take him again!
Oh, so it's the Easter Bunny? No? It's a plane? What is it? Bye bye Santa, Bye bye, Easter Bunny, Bye bye, plane.
Can we just stop this nonsense? I'm tired of playing Easter Egg Hunt. I just want to stop and roll around or get naked. Stop, I say, Stop! 
OK, Little Princess. We'll stop...long enough to change into your new blue dress and take a few cute shots of you there. See you on the next page!
2 comments:
I think the pictures look great as posted!! You worked hard all day on getting them on, so why not give more folks the address of the blog, so they can look at and enjoy the Little Princess Pictures and your nice journals of her picking up the Eggs and other things.
Cute blog. And cute pictures too! Of course, should I expect anything else of my sweet baby girl? You forgot to label some of these with "Little Princess." You should go back and edit with the correct labels. I think we should plan to print blog books every year through one of the websites I found. They print and then bind your blog for you. What an awesome Christmas gift for the Little Princess.
Post a Comment