Part II
During the forty-five minute train ride into New York City, Mommy watched her three little boys as they engaged in their antics to entertain themselves while aboard the train. The scuffling, the tussles, the giggles, the wiggles, just some of the things that make up three little boys as they grow up.
She plotted aloud finding ways to entice three unknown and unsuspecting young girls/women who , a few years from now, would be interested in somehow winning the hearts of each of these little
This was her assessment of each child:
The oldest, Little Analyzer: “He just lucky he’s so smart! He took after his Daddy." Ah, just the words every proud Mother wants to hear her daughter-in-law say about the child she finally raised! Thank you daughter-in-law! "You can talk to him and everything just goes right over his head,” continues Mommy. Huh??? Ah yes, as in he didn’t hear you at all…because he’s not paying attention…now that I think about it...I remember his Daddy! That description of his father sounds about right to me.
Second child, Little Free Spirit: “He’s just lucky he’s so dog-gone cute. He has some pretty obnoxious habits, ” continues Mommy without elaborating. Umm hum, I see a resemblance again.
Third Child, Beautiful Blue Eyes: “I still haven’t got a handle on this one yet. There’s lots of work before I can get rid of him.” Oh yeah, I remember those same thoughts…But you have at least sixteen years to work on that one, Mommy, and if all else fails just like with their Daddy, those beautiful blue eyes and long, long lashes on all three of them will surely work on some dreamy young girl, probably at least three dreamy young girls, one a piece.
There’s hope, Mommy, there’s really hope. See, I see a resemblance, and I did finally got rid of my own little darling. Some poor unsuspecting young woman came along and took him right away! There’s a reason they’re so darn smart, cute and adorable. We couldn’t stand to live with them forever! Motherhood can only tolerate so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment